You might wonder which jump starter to go for right now. We have some options available for you, from Alpha 85/85S to Alpha 100. Before that, the following information will help you understand them better.
How to rate the jump starter's performance:
We use the engine displacement rating to rate the jump starter's performance. The higher your vehicle's engine displacement is, the more power the car engine needed to crank the engine.
Normally, '8.5L Gas and 6.0L Diesel' which shows on the product, means that our products can start your vehicle as long as it's engine displacement rating is below 8.5L (for gas vehicles) or 6.0L (for diesel vehicles).
What kinds of vehicle our products are designed for：
- 8.5L （Ford F-Series, Medium Duty Truck）
- 6.2L （Chevrolet Corvette / Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat）
- 5.0L （Ford Mustang GT / Bullitt)
- 3.5L （Ford-150 / Honda Accord V6）
- 2.5L （Toyota Camry / Mazda CX-9）