- Do not expose this car charger to rain, moisture, or snow.
- Do not use an attachment that has not been recommended or sold by this car charger manufacturer as it may result in a risk of fire, electric shock, or injury to people.
- Do not operate this charger if it has received a sharp blow, been dropped, or been damaged in any way; take it to a qualified service person.
- Do not operate the charger with a damaged cord or cigarette lighter connector; replace it immediately.
- Do not disassemble this charger; take it to a qualified service person when a service or repair is required. Incorrect reassembly may result in a risk of electric shock or fire.
- Do not turn off the controls to reduce the risk of electric shock. Unplug this charger before attempting any maintenance or cleaning. Merely turning off the controls will not reduce this risk.
- Do not interconnect output terminations.(This would help reduce the risk of fire or electric shock.)
- Do ensure that the maximum ambient temperature during the use of this charger does not exceed 25°C.