All HULKMAN Sigma battery charges feature the most-advanced pulse repair technology to improve the performance and maximizes the lifespan of your battery.
The 12V Super Repair Mode is specially designed for the old sulfated, idle type of lead-acid batteries with a voltage higher than 2V, which may discharge quicker than new batteries of the same type under the same conditions.
How to enter the 12V Super Repair Mode:
1) Connect the clamps/eyelets to the charger and to your battery.
2) Plug the charger into an electrical outlet.
3) Press and hold Menu button for 2 seconds to enter the "12V Repair" mode.
4) Press the Confirm button to start the charging process.
If you are not sure whether your battery needs to be repaired in the 12V Super Repair mode, please check this article. How can I know if my battery needs to be repaired with the 12V Super Repair Mode?
1) The effectiveness of the repair will depend greatly on the degree of damage to the battery. In general, the more severe the damage to the battery, the more difficult—if not impossible—it will be to repair.
2) The repair time is usually 4 hours. When the repair process is completed, you shall select the appropriate charging mode for your battery manually.