If you cannot charge your devices with our products, please follow these steps:
1. Check the car circuit
- Ensure that there is a power supply from the cigarette lighter socket.
2. Check the devices
- Ensure that the devices are not in the under-voltage condition or other error state.
3. Check the connection
- Ensure that the car charger is connected to the cigarette lighter socket firmly (the LED indicator of car charger will turn white under normal conditions）
4. Replace the cable
- Use a HULKMAN cable, your device's original cable, or another certified cable.
For further assistance, please contact us:
If you have followed the above-mentioned instructions but the devices are not getting charged, please contact our customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Order number
- Device model
- Any images or videos for proof ofthe issue (if applicable)
Our agent will help you troubleshoot, with the guarantee of an exemplary service.