- HULKMAN Alpha Jump Starter User Manual
- HULKMAN Alpha Jump Starter User Guide
- Jump start your vehicle with the Alpha jump starter.
- Charge your USB devices with the Alpha jump starter.
- Power you 12V DC devices with the Alpha jump starter.
- Use the Force Start Function to start vehicles with low vehicle voltage
- How to test if a jump starter can work after receiving it
- What to do if you failed to jump start your car.
- What to do if you received a defective product.
- What to do if the screen doesn't show 'READY' icon when jump start a car.
- What to do if the screen shows 'Error Code 4'
- What to do if the screen shows 'Error Code 3'
Specification & Production Information
- How long will the battery last with the flashlight on?
- Does it have an auto-off feature in case it’s left on or accidentally turned on?
- Is the internal battery of the product replaceable?
- What's the CCA (Cold Cranking Amps) of the product?
- What’s the CA (Cranking Amps, Starting Current) of the product?
- How long can the jump starter hold a charge?
- Can the jump starter use for a gel battery?
- Can it jump start a boat motor?
- Can the jump starter be kept left connected to a 110v outlet?
- How many times can it charge a phone?
- Can the jump starter recharge through the jumper cables when connected to a running vehicle?
- Can I jump start a car battery with a broken cell instead of just being “empty”?